Best Boss Ever
Leader in Motion’s Best Boss Ever Program is designed for any leader who sets the ambitious mission to be the best boss they can be. This program was designed to solve the most common management challenge. Individual high performers get recognized by senior leadership as being fantastic in their current role and before long, they are promoted into management. The challenge is, the skills that the individual high performer demonstrated well before management are NOT the same skills required to be an exceptional leader.
Unfortunately, the individual is put in a position to fail and will struggle as they lack skills and training for their new role as a people manager. This creates the ongoing dilemma that many leaders face lacking the skills to effectively communicate and manage a team versus their solid aptitude at executing the process as an individual contributor.
We all know countless managers that have failed or become stagnant, their teams suffer, their business suffers and they are kept up at night trying to understand what went wrong?
We are here to solve this dilemma. We are here to team up with, support and coach your managers into becoming wise and powerful leaders.
These leaders will learn how to:
LEAD A TEAM AS THEY IMPLEMENT CHANGE IN THEIR ORGANZATION
- They will identify the changes needed to drive improved performance and culture
- They will learn how to strategize, plan and action to implement change
- They learn how to communicate change to their team and colleagues and to effectively on-board them
- They will learn the psychological elements that make up change and know how to engage people during change
- They learn how to measure progress along the journey and re-align when needed
COACH AND MENTOR THEIR TEAM FOR TOP PERFORMANCE
- They will know how to spot and manage stress when coaching
- They will know how to coach to reduce anxiety for high performers
- They will know how to coach poor performers and make tough decisions when needed
INFLUENCE AND SELL IDEAS LATERALLY AND ABOVE THEM
- They know how to sell ideas internally in each direction
- They know how to influence ideas while reducing conflict
- They know how to negotiate to find mutually beneficial outcomes
THEY WILL BECOME EXPERTS ON CRITICAL LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
- They will learn how lead high quality “Meetings That Matter”
- The will learn about how to demonstrate “Leader Intelligence”
- They will tap into “Intra-Entrepreneurial Skills” to get things done efficiently
- They will know how to on-board into a new role using “The First 90 Days Process”
- They will become experts in people and change ultimately acting as “Change Agents”
- They will become experts on “Work life Wisdom” so they manage their own life and set an example for others
- They will understand the “Art of Management Coaching” which requires emotional intelligence, listening skills and powerful negotiating to help understand, inspire and influence
- In today’s world, the will learn the benefits of inclusivity and how to create an “Inclusive Culture” that innovates from its diversity of thought
- They also learn how to be a “Virtual Leader” when they are managing resources remotely given our office environments are changing dramatically